Need Help? Call: 770.587.4368 M-F: 9AM-5:30PM EST
*** SAVE UP TO 15% ON YOUR ORDER WITH OUR BLACK FRIDAY SALE! [CLICK FOR INFO] *** Show Details *** SAVE UP TO 15% ON YOUR ORDER WITH OUR BLACK FRIDAY SALE! [CLICK FOR INFO] *** Close Details
  • A quick note on delivery times: we are seeing some delivery delays from all carriers. While most orders are still being delivered on time, there may be unforeseen delays during transit. We encourage you to place your order as soon as possible so that we can ship your order as soon as possible.

    Please note that our office and warehouse will be closed on Thursday, November 26th (Thanksgiving) and Friday, November 27th. We'll be back open regular business hours starting on Monday, November 30th.

    SAVE MORE WITH OUR BLACK FRIDAY SALE!

    Get 5% off Table Skirt Clips, Tablecloth Clips, Skirting Hangers, Clearance Items, Table Wedges, Drapes, and Faux Burlap By The Yard!

    Get 10% off Table Skirts and Table Skirt Toppers!

    Get 15% off Tablecloths, Fitted Tablecloths, Napkins, Chair Covers, Overlays, and Table Runners!

    No coupon code(s) required -- discounts are automatically applied during checkout based on the items in your cart.

Royalty Damask Skirts

FREE TABLE SKIRTING CLIPS WITH EACH SKIRT (1 clip per foot of skirting ordered)

  • Royalty Damask table skirts in 3 exquisite fabric lines (click for chart)
  • Melrose (59% Cotton/41% Poly) with vines and leaves, Saxony (59% Cotton/41% Poly) with its fancy floral arrangement, or Somerset (100% Polyester) features an elegant swirling pattern.
  • Surged bottoms and sides for a finished look.
  • Choose from timeless shirred pleats or ultra-fancy box pleats.
  • Industry standard 29" height, custom sizes available by request.
  • Backed with loop fastener for simple attachment to tables using our table skirt clips.
  • Wrinkle and stain resistant material. Skirts made in the USA.
  • Machine washable for easy care.



Royalty Damask Table Skirting Size Chart
Products (Total Items: 9)
Sort by: